Here's some general bits and pieces that have been happening:
We've just added the ability to add site-wide custom code!
This means you can add your own code for things like:
- Google analytics
- Site wide Meta tags
- Google site verification for services like Google's Search Console and google.com.au/nonprofits
- Facebook Customer Chat feature (see it in action here: https://trinitygardens.church )
See our general info on adding custom code here
We've also updated/simplified how Livestreaming works on the site, including some ideas how you can use/add Facebook Live to your site
We've created a general getting started Step-by-step tutorial to help newbies
These bugs have left the building in the past months:
- events not listed in order
- event's daylight savings times causing issues
- Resource Widget not displaying from All Resource Groups
See any other issues, let us know!
We've also updated the blue 'help icon' feature at the bottom of your Dashboard screens.
If you have a question while you're weaving your web, go there and search for an answer first.
And we also upgraded to Rails 6 last week. We know you care about this...