Updates 09 Aug 2018 Scott Wegener
For those using a custom domain (or wanting to) for their Adventist Place
We've added the ability to connect a custom domain to Adventist Place via CNAME without the original mandatory Cloudflare usage.
However if using this new CNAME method, to get the domain working with and without the WWW you may need to use Cloudflare still, depending on the DNS forwarding options your provider has.
Instructions here: https://support.adventist.place/article/45-domains
Updates 23 May 2018 Scott Wegener
- We've just created an Adventist Place site for all the old Simple Church 'pages', and notified anyone we had on record with a SC site just now.
- We will delete the old SC pages in the not to distant future.
- We're about to get the [name].adventist.org.[countrycode] names forwarding to the Adventist Place sites. (only a forward for now for tech reasons, but we're working on it)
- We'll start sending out articles to all the conferences now for soon publishing and next week we'll open up to general promotion of this service.
- We can still improve things in the dashboard but it's quite stable and will be good to get started with everyone who can benefit for this service. Thanks for your patience all!