This new release includes a major rework of how Document lists once worked, now called...
• Document Lists renamed to Resource Groups
• View total number of downloads for a resource
• Add Documents and Website Links to a Resource
• Document Resources can have multiple download files - e.g. an image with multiple formats
• Website Link Resources allow you to have a link to a website. Adventist Place will automatically pull meta data from the website link such as a preview image, site name, site description to show on your site
• Resource descriptions can be written in an editor
• Resources can optionally have preview images
• A new Resource page for websites (/resources) shows your site visitors popular resources and recently updated resource groups.
• A new Resource Group page shows resources and highlights many of the features above.
• Resource Group resource listing in dashboard now has pagination, table sorting and search
• 'TrackEvent' added: This will track all downloads/views of content to help keep track of popularity. People who for example download the same resource several times in a short period will only count as 1 download. The popularity of content is recalculated daily based on the last 28 days of data.
• Resource downloads tracked using TrackEvent for popularity
• Vimeo and Youtube Videos played now use TrackEvent to track popularity and total plays on site
• Event times: Times picker now allows for 5 minute steps rather than 30 minute steps
• Fixed bug where when editing events the start time/end time may unexpectedly change